Welcome to Open 4 Training & Development
Providing your staff and their families with the information they need to undertake their own research into funding opportunities not only fulfils your caring commitment as an employer but also brings quantifiable benefits to the business in terms of increased staff morale, performance and productivity.
Investing in Open 4 Training & Development gives you the peace of mind that staff training needs are being met, allowing HR specialists and managers the opportunity to highlight supplementary funding for beneficial training and learning activities.
Got a question?
Ask a member of our O4 team today!
Brand new features released!
- Enhanced search and browse functionality – for fast, accurate funding information
- Dedicated Training Zone resource area – create a true staff training hub
- Schedule your own calendar of events – staff can book on directly through the portal for hassle-free administration
- Ability for designated colleagues to add their own news items and initiatives – promote areas of training most valued by the organisation
- Immediate publishing of funding success stories submitted through the portal – showcase positive outcomes for staff
Click here to learn more about the latest Open 4 Training & Development features.
Open 4 Training & Development in practice
What can Open 4 Training & Development offer your organisation?
We know that you want to offer the best support to staff wishing to improve their skills and knowledge. Open 4 Training & Development provides you with a simple and cost-effective solution to support the lifelong learning and skills development of employees and their families.
Watch our 2-minute video to learn more.
Organisations investing in Open 4 Training and Development include….
- Gloucester City Homes
- London Fire Brigade
- North Tyneside Council
- Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- The Society and College of Radiographers